1and1 Login – 1and1 Webmail Login at www.ionos.com
Whether you call 1and1 or 1&1 Ionos. This is a German web hosting company, officially named 1and1 Internet. However, it is currently owned by the United Internet Corporation and the Global Internet Services Corporation of Rhineland-Palatinate and Montabaur.
Today, in this article, I will introduce you to the basic information about this Webmail service, the registration process, the login process, how to reset the Webmail password and all the information you need to know about the 1and1 Webmail account.
What is 1and1 Ionos webmail? What do you provide?
1and1 Webmail platform is a leading web hosting service provider with millions of customers worldwide. The company started to provide web hosting services in Germany, the United States, the United Kingdom, Spain and other countries.
In addition to 1and1 webmail services, domain registration, SSL certificates, webmail creator software packages, custom services, virtual private services and cloud hosting, 1and1 also provides web hosting services. After understanding the basic functions, let us continue the registration and login process of 1and1 Ionos.
Register or create 1and1 email:
Let’s start with the first step of 1and1, which is the step of creating emails using the 1and1 webmail platform. There are two customer options, such as basic mail or business mail, starting at $1 per month. By creating a matching email address from one of these two addresses, you can match your web domain with it. Please follow the steps below to create your 1and1 account.
- Open a regular web browser to visit this page. Link:-https://www.ionos.com/
- On the home page, you can see the “Email and Office” tab and click on it.
- There you can see a drop-down menu. Go to the professional email address, click on it, and it will open a new tab. It shows some packages that can be viewed by clicking “View Packages”. There are 2 basic software packages and 1 business software package.
- Choose according to your needs and press continue.
- Check the web domain, because every packet receives a domain. Therefore, you can check whether the desired web domain is available. You can write and check the availability of the name. If you can use it, add it to your shopping cart.
- Type whether to edit the name of your 1and1 email address in some text field. It will be displayed before @ symbol.
- Type the desired Webmail password in the “Password” field. Re-enter your webmail password to make sure you remember it.
1and1 Webmail Login
In this webmail service, you can choose to automatically forward emails to an email address. You can forward it to Gmail or your primary email address without logging into the 1and1 webmail service.
There is an additional security setting option. The first is anti-spam software, and the other is advanced virus protection.
Press the “Save” button, it will save your information and create a 1and1 webmail login process that allows you to access your email address.
1and1 Webmail login process:
The login process is very simple. You must follow some steps to log in to the 1and1 Webmail service.
Go to the 1and1 webmail login page on the web browser. Alternatively, you can click this link.
- Link: 1and1.com
- On the homepage, go to the “Login” button and click on it. It will appear on your login page.
- Go to the bottom to get more IONOS 1 and 1 login names, where you can see the webmail button. Click it. It will open the 1and1 webmail login page.
- Enter your username/email address in its field, and then enter your password. You can also check the “Remember me” checkbox.
- Click the login button and you will be logged in.
Reset the password of the 1and1 webmail account:
This section contains the basic steps to reset your Webmail password. Follow each step without losing any steps, and reset your Webmail password.
- Go to your favourite web browser and open the official website of the 1and1 Webmail service.
- Click the login button to open the login page.
- Next, you must enter your email address, domain or customer ID in its text edit field.
- Select the option I forgot my password. It will open a new page.
- Here, you must enter your email address, domain or customer ID again.
Then click on the option to request a new password. It will send a link to your email address, which you can use to reset your 1and1 webmail password.
- Open this link in a web browser.
- Enter the new password, and then enter the Webmail password again in the “Confirm Password” field.
- After entering and re-typing your webmail password, please click “Reset Password” and your webmail password will be reset.
1and1 email address settings:
Before using the 1and1 webmail service, two settings must be made. I will guide you quickly.
Settings of pop-up window 1 and 1 for incoming server details:
Follow the prompts to obtain installation information.
- Your account type is POP.
- Your username is your 1 and 1 email username.
- The Webmail password is the only password for the 1and1 email account.
- If you use Gmail, your server hostname is similar to pop.gmail.com.
- The port of your server is 993/995.
Do you need certification? Yes, your email address and webmail password are used for authentication.
Does it provide SSL/TLS? Yes, it provides recommendations.
Settings for outgoing SMTP email:
The account type is SMTP.
- Username is your email username.
- The Webmail password is the same as above.
- If you are using Gmail, the hostname of your webmail server is smtp.gmail.com.
- Server port 587.
- Do you need certification? Yes, your 1and1 email address and password can be used for authentication.
- Do you provide SSL/TLS certificates? Yes, it is.
You must have protected the password:
Your webmail password should contain long-phrase and more characters, and must not be less than 12-14 characters. Under this, your Webmail password seems to be weak, and anyone can easily access your account. You must also add uppercase and lowercase letters to your Webmail password.
Can this article help you successfully register and log in to your 1and1 Webmail service? However, if you have any questions about this 1and1 Login Webmail or any other login, please contact the support team via email at [email protected]. Plus, for more information about the or other customer surveys or any login guide, write to us in the comment section below.