iPledge login @ www.ipledgeprogram.com
iPLEDGE REMS (Risk Assessment and Mitigation Strategy): iPLEDGE is a risk management distribution plan authorized by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for Claravis, Isotretinoin, Amnesteem, and Myorisan. Its marketing names are Absorica and Zenatane, sometimes Also known as. Old brand, Accutane.
Isotretinoin is a prescription drug that is very useful in the treatment of refractory acne and moderate acne that does not interact with other therapies. However, if taken during pregnancy, it is very likely to cause serious birth defects.
Moreover, iPLEDGE REMS program aims to prevent fetal exposure to isotretinoin and to inform pharmacists, prescribers and patients of the serious risks of using isotretinoin safely.
Additionally, the iPLEDGE program was designed by IPMG (Isotretinoin Product Manufacturers Group) and its preferred supplier Covance under the supervision of the Food and Drug Administration.
What is the purpose of the iPLEDGE project?
The purpose of the iPLEDGE program is to prevent people who are taking isotretinoin from getting pregnant, and taking isotretinoin during pregnancy can cause congenital disability. It also increases the risk of complications, such as premature labour or miscarriage.
Taking isotretinoin at any time during pregnancy can cause external problems for the baby, including:
- Abnormal skull
- Facial deformities
- Eye abnormalities
- Left crack
- Abnormal appearance of the ear, including small or missing ear canals
Isotretinoin can also cause serious life-threatening internal problems for the baby, such as:
- Severe brain damage may affect its ability to move, breathe, speak, speak, walk or think.
- Heart problems
- Severe intellectual disability
Ipledge Login Requirements
- Firstly, iPledge login URL.
- Secondly, iPledge uses a valid username and password to log in.
- Also, an Internet browser.
- Plus, a personal computer, laptop, smartphone or tablet device that can reliably access the Internet.
IPledge login guide step by step
Please follow these simple steps to successfully access your iPledge account:
- Firstly, go to the official iPledge login website, www.ipledgeprogram.com.
- Enter your username and password in the input box.
- Next, click the login button to access your iPledge software portal.
How to forget iPledge password?
If you have forgotten your iPledge account password, please follow the simple steps below to succeed:
- Firstly, go to the official iPledge login website, www.ipledgeprogram.com, here.
- Now, click the “Forgot your password?” link as shown in the picture above.
- Now, enter your username and click the “Submit” button.
- On the next page, follow the instructions for “Forgot your password?”
Help login to iPledge
- Call toll free 1-866-495-0654
- Reference: www.ipledgeprogram.com here
This is all about logging into iPledge via www.ipledgeprogram.com. However, if you have any queries regarding IPledge login or you want to know about any other customer surveys or any login guide. Do write in the comment section below or write to us at [email protected]