Want to create your gaming zone and connect with other people? Here is a way! If you are a fan of playing Minecraft with your friends or other people, then you might need to know how you can set it up on a cross-play engine that is on your PC or any other device.
aka.ms/remoteconnect not working? Not to worry anymore this article is here to help you out and solve all your problems one by one. Not only this you can also get an insight that how you can play Minecraft with your friends and on cross-play engines. So, let’s get started!
More Login Guides From Us:
- Login to MyAARPMedicare
- Log In To Carle Patient Portal
- JPMorgan Chase MyRewardsatWork Login
- Myolsd Login Page
- Myochsner Login Portal
The https://aka.ms/remoteconnect is a platform that allows you to play Minecraft while setting on your couch if you don’t have any proper device for it.
This site helps you in making your life easy if you want to play Minecraft on PS4 or Nintendo Switch or any other device. If you are not having a Microsoft device, then here is the platform where you can register and log in to your Microsoft account easily.
Minecraft is an invention from Microsoft which allows you to play it on multiple devices like PS4, Nintendo Switch, or Windows PC or Mac. You can also play it easily on Smartphones like Android or iOS by login into the Microsoft Account.
Microsoft Live Account LOGIN IN PS4 at Aka.ms/remoteconnect:
Here are some of the quick steps that will help you log in to your account in PS4:
Enter Your Minecraft Code:
Want to connect your PS4 and play with your friends? So, here you can connect Microsoft Live Account with your PS4 or PlayStation 5, or Nintendo Switch.
If you are playing Minecraft on PS4 then having a Microsoft Account is not a mandatory thing an alternate is also available.
Whether you want to play on two different devices like PS4 and the is non PS4 device or even on console then a Microsoft account is the one.
Not only this, transfers your Minecraft Store or Marketplace purchases on the other devices as well.
Here are some of the quick steps that will help you in logging in to your account:
- Click on the link aka.ms/remoteconnect to log in to your Microsoft account.
- Now enter the 8 Digital Unique Code.
- Over here you need to use your Microsoft account details that you want to link with your PlayStation Network account. The information you enter here cannot be undone or changed at any cost.
- Once you are done signing in to your Microsoft account, click on the button play so that you can easily see the home screen of Minecraft Game.
- Want to reach your friends? then swipe to the right.
- Invite your “Friends” by clicking on the “Add a Friend” option.
- Here enter the Microsoft Gamertags one at a time so that you can easily find your friends.
Setup your Minecraft Cross-play on PS4 or Nintendo Switch:
For playing on Nintendo Switch here are some of the quick steps that you need to follow:
- Visit the Nintendo shop for downloading on your Sony PlayStation store or PS4 console.
- For Nintendo Switch: On the Nintendo Switch you need to search for “Minecraft” and click on the download.
- On PS4: Here you need to enter “Minecraft PS4” for searching purposes and now click on the download button for installing it on PS4.
- Create your account as Microsoft User.
- Now you will see the Minecraft home screen so, click on the option available to sign in.
- Click on the link that will take you from Login Page to the remote connection.
- Save the eight-digit activation code. This code will be needed when you want to activate the AKA MS Remote Connect from the there official site.
- Visit the website https://aka.ms/remoteconnect on your web browser.
- You can also do this on your Windows/Mac browser or even on your mobile browser.
- Here you will be shown the console screen, so you need to enter your code.
- Click on the “Next” button shown on your screen.
- For further assistance follow the guidance available on the screen to finish the login process.
Delete All Minecraft Saved and Corrupted Dates:
Now you can easily delete Minecraft saved and corrupted game dates by following the steps given below:
- Click on the Minecraft icon on your device.
- Here you will find out the Settings. Click on it.
- After you enter the settings click on the Systems setting.
- Once you are done with the above click on storage.
- After this click on the “Game Storage” so that you can easily access the Minecraft store files.
- Delete all the files in the Launchy the Minecraft section.
So, that was it! Hopefully, you find this article beneficial and it helped you in resolving all your problems related to the https://aka.ms/remoteconnect website. If you face any more issues in this article feel free to drop the comment in the comment section below so that we can solve your problem or errors in the next post.