Last Updated on August 7, 2022 by Alis Lee
Alaska World PET Login Guide
Alaska Airlines provides global flights, so it needed a way to manage employees in many different regions. The company’s response to this issue was the PET site, which meant “paperless staff travel.” On this website, employees traveling on Alaska Airlines and Horizon Airlines can view flight costs, view flight lists, and manage employee accounts. In this guide, we provide instructions for logging in to Alaskasworld PET, which will allow Alaska World employees to access their personal accounts.
Alaskasworld PET step-by-step login instructions
- To access the Alaskasworld PET website, you must follow some quick steps. Just follow the process below to log in to your account:
- Type alaskasworld.com/ in a web browser to access the main Alaska World website.
- Select the “PET” option in the popup window. The Alaskasworkd PET login page should load as soon as possible.
Alaska World Website
Alaskasworld PET is suitable for Alaska Airlines and Horizon employees. You must first identify the company you work with by marking a dot next to the company name.
- If you are an Alaska Airlines employee, enter the Arctic employee ID number in the field labeled “Web User ID”.
- Also, if you work for Horizon, please enter a Horizon employee ID.
- However, if you don’t remember the identity of the employee, you can look at the back of the employee’s credentials.
- Add the password specified when registering Alaskasworld’s PET account in the “Password” field.
- If you want the computer to automatically fill in the user ID each time the login page loads, check the box next to “Remember my user ID on this computer.”
- Click the button that displays “Login”.
If you do not have access to a computer, you can still call the PET from your mobile phone. These steps can be used to log in to your PET account on any type of smartphone.
- Open your mobile web browser and enter alaskasworld.com in the address bar.
- When the website asks “Where are you going today?”, Select the “PET” option.
- Click the circle next to “Alaska” or “Horizon” to select the airline you are currently using.
- Touch the box that says “North Pole Number” or “Employee Number” and enter the correct information in the fields. The number will be on the back of your ID.
- Enter your password in the box labeled “Password.”
- If you are using personal and personal phones and want the website to keep the North Pole or employee number, check the “Remember my user ID on this computer” box.
- Touch the light gray button that says “Sign in.”
Alaska World PET Login Customer Service
Alaskasworld recommends that anyone who encounters difficulties during login contact the ICS help desk. However, if you need further help to log in, you can also contact them through one of the other customer service methods.
If you are currently looking for career opportunities at Alaska Airlines, you should know that www.alaskaworld.com is also the professional portal for Alaska Airlines. From the “Alaska Jobs” link on www.alaskworld.com, you will be directed to the Alaska Air Race Portal, careers.alaskaair.com. From there, you can choose the airline you want to partner with, Alaska Airlines, Horizon Airlines, and Virgin Atlantic.
- Help desk phone number: 1-877-238-1077
- Alaska Airlines contact page: www.alaskaair.com/content/about-us/contact-us/phone-numbers.aspx
- Email form: www.alaskaair.com/feedback
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/alaskaairlines
- Twitter: twitter.com/alaskaair