Last Updated on November 6, 2022 by Alis Lee
BT Sport Login Guide: If you’re having any problems logging in to the BT TV App or online player, this guidance should help.
Check your BT Sport Login ID login is set up
Your BT ID is the username and password you’ll need to access the BT TV App.
- If you don’t have a BT ID, set one up here >
- Then, if you’ve forgotten your BT ID username, get a reminder here >
- If you’ve forgotten your BT ID password, reset it here >
Once your BT ID username and password are set up, follow the steps below.
Check your BT TV account is linked to your BT ID
- Log in to My BT
- Get your BT TV account number. You can find this in the top right-hand corner of your bill. It consists of two letters and eight numbers, for example, GB12345678
- Click on the ‘All Product’ arrow on the right-hand side of your screen
- If your TV account is shown here, then your BT ID is linked to it
- If your BT ID isn’t linked to your TV account, you can do that by using your BT ID to log in here > and following the steps to link it
Check your BT ID account role is listed as an Account holder
- Log in to My BT
- Click on Settings, then Account, and you’ll see the ‘Account role’ status
- If your account role is ‘Account holder’, then you should be able to log in to the BTV App
- If your account role is ‘Account manager’, you won’t be able to log in to the BT TV App and you can either:
- Change your ‘Account role’ to ‘Account holder’ by clicking on I should be the account holder and following the steps
Important: You should only change the ‘Account role’ if you’re responsible for paying the bills on this account.
- Use the BT ID of the ‘Account holder’
Hence, I hope you can get all the detailed information according to your needs for login guide. However, if you have any queries regarding BT Sport Login or you want to know about any other customer surveys or any login guide. Do write in the comment section below or write to us at [email protected]