Last Updated on November 6, 2022 by Alis Lee
Chime Banking Login
Chime Banking Login: Chime Login is online-only, so it is not like a traditional neighbourhood bank branch. But you can still get insurance from the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), which makes it a safe place to keep your verification and savings accounts. Chime does not have a monthly fee or overdraft fee, which allows you to bring the purchased goods closer to one dollar and save the rest
- Log in to your Chime account
- Complete your ringtone file
- How to reset your password
- Add another email address to receive new notifications from potential customers
- How to use custom fields
Open your welcome email:
After registering Chime, you will receive an email containing your username and password. The content with your login information is similar to the following red box:
- Sign in
- First, go to https://chime.me and click “Login” in the upper right corner:
- Enter the username and password listed in the welcome email, and then click “OK”:
- Change your password
- To ensure the security of your account, you can now change your Chime login password. To do this, click the settings icon in the top menu:
- Make sure the profile is selected on the left, and then click “Change Password”:
- Please remember to enter the new password for future reference! If you forget it, you can choose to reset it as needed.
Complete your Chime Profile For Chime Online Banking
Setting up Chime Profile is a key step to ensure that your account is ready to take action before interacting with customers through CRM. The fields that can be edited in this section will be displayed in Chime CRM emails, including proprietary alerts and welcome emails. Therefore, you want to ensure that the information in each field is always up-to-date and ready for customers.
- Go to your profile
- After connecting to Chime, enter the “Settings” page by clicking the “Settings” icon in the top menu:
- Click on your profile in the menu on the left:
- Add key details
- Complete the following:
- Upload image
- Set your first name, last name, email address and phone number as needed
- Add license ID and location
To Add MLS proxy ID follow these steps:
- Add company name and address
- Click “Save”
- Add email signature
- Scroll down to the email signature section and do the following:
- Add logos, email addresses, names, phone numbers, social media links, etc. Use hyperlink options, including images, etc.
- Click “Save”
- MLS Agent ID
- The MLS Agent ID field is used to obtain the list from Chime List Management and Transaction Manager tools. If you subscribe to multiple MLSs, you can enter multiple fields in this field, separated by commas.
- You can search for “MLS Agent ID” by searching the list title or MLS list ID.
How To Reset Your Password?
If you lose access to your account for any reason, you can easily reset your password. Please follow the steps below.
- Go to https://chime.me/ and click “Login” in the upper right corner.
- Click “Forgot Password?”
- Enter the email address associated with your Chime account and click “Send Email”.
- Check your email inbox to see if you can choose “Reset Password”. Click this button.
- Enter a new password, confirm it, and click Reset.
- Return to https://chime.me/, click “Login” in the upper right corner, enter your email address and new password and log in to the account.
How To Use Custom Fields?
To use custom fields, simply login to Chime CRM and perform the following steps.
Most importantly, Please note that custom filters are not searchable or available in filters. Instead, these fields are populated in all leads, where you can add data. If the information that needs to be entered in these fields is searchable, consider using groups or labels
- Go to the “Settings” page, and then in the “Features” section, click “Custom Fields”. You will then go to the corresponding screen to complete the process.
- Click “+ Add New Field” and a new custom field template will appear. Here, you can enter a new custom field name and select the data type. There are two types of data to choose from:
- Click “Add” to complete adding the field. You can add up to 50 custom fields.
- That’s it! Now you can use your own custom fields on the lead details page.
Adding Another E-mail address
Add another email address to receive new notifications from potential customers. To add another email address to receive new Chime Lead alerts, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Chime CRM account
- Go to Settings> Users> Preferences> My Preferences
- Find the “Other Email” option
- Click “Add Email”
- Enter another email address
- After confirmation, you will successfully add another email address to receive new Chime Leads alerts
- If you want to add more email addresses, repeat the same steps
- If you want to delete an email address from this list, you can follow these steps:
- Move the cursor to the end of the email address to be deleted
- Click “X” to delete
- A confirmation pop-up window will appear, click “Yes”.
- The email will be deleted.
If you have any questions about this topic or any other topic, please contact the support team via email (<[email protected]>) or call 1 (855) 981-7557. For more information about Chime Banking Login: Chime Login, other customer surveys or any login guide, write to us in the comment section below: