Last Updated on November 6, 2022 by Alis Lee
Virgin Media Email Login: How to log in to Virgin Media email?
Virgin Media is a listed company in the UK. British companies provide telephone, TV and Internet services. Virgin Media is headquartered in Hook, Hampshire, England. It became a subsidiary of Liberty Global plc in 2013. Then it acquired Virgin Mobile UK in 2006. Therefore, it created the UK’s first quad-play media company. Virgin Media e-mail login is an e-mail service provided to customers. It has more than 5 million subscribers. It also has its subsidiary Virgin Media Ireland in Ireland. Below, we will show you how to log in to this email service.
How to create a new Virgin Media email address?
If you get broadband service from us, you can add up to 9 other email addresses. To create a new email address, follow the steps below.
Log in to my Virgin Media
Select my profile at the top of the page. Select the “Manage Account” tab-from here you can manage all other email addresses attached to your account:
To create a new email address:
- Choose to create a new account
- Select the name to be associated with the email address
- Select the desired email address (this address always ends with @virginmedia.com)
- Then click to check the availability of your selected email address
- Next, set a password for the new email address
- Confirm email address by clicking Create Account
- After creating a new email address, you can start using it within a few minutes.
The best way to access email is to use Virgin Media Mail through a web browser. This way, you can send and receive messages from any device with a normal Internet connection, which means you can access email even when you are on the go.
Try it now: Click “Email” at the top right of the Virgin Media website to go to Virgin Media Mail.
How to create a new Virgin Media email address?
- On the my.virginmedia.com page, click on my profile at the top of the page.
- Then, enter your Virgin media login details and log in.
- After that, click on the “Manage Accounts” tab.
- Next, click the “Create New Account” button.
- Then, follow the instructions on the screen.
Then, you should be able to create a new email account. There are other e-mail services in the UK. They are BT Mail login, Eircom webmail login, etc.
How to log in to Virgin Media email?
- Open a new tab on the browser.
- In the address bar, type my.virginmedia.com. Press Enter to load the page.
- The email text should be in the upper right corner of the browser.
- So click to continue.
- The Virgin Media email login page should load.
- Therefore, please enter your Virgin email address first.
- Next, enter your email address password.
- Finally, click the red “Login” button at the bottom.
If your Virgin email login details are correct, you should log in. In addition, you can access Virgin Media email login from your mobile device. However, if there are login problems, you can continue reading. You can forget your username or password. We will show you the following steps.
How to recover or reset the password for Virgin Media email login?
- On the “Email Login” page, there are two links.
- For recovery username:
- Click “Forgot your username” link.
- Find your username-My Virgin Media tab will be automatically generated.
- You need to enter the last name registered for this account.
- Then, enter your account number and select your area code.
- Click the Continue button.
- They will then display the username associated with the details you just provided.
Alternatively, you can check the email used when registering for Virgin Media Services. Only when you are on the electronic bill.
- On the Virgin Media email login page, click “Forgot Password”? Associated.
- “Forgot Password”-“My Virgin Media” tab will load.
- So, enter your username and click Continue.
- Then, you will need to answer security questions. After that, you need to provide your birth details.
- If you have forgotten the answer, click “Forgot the answer to the security question?”. Associated.
- You will be directed to another page. On this page, provide information about the previous bill.
- The system will ask you to reset your password.
- Therefore, enter the new password and confirm it.
This is a solution to the Virgin Media email login problem. Now, if you are a new customer, you can easily create an email account. Please follow the steps below.
How to use Virgin Media Email with other email clients?
Did you know that Virgin Media Mail can be accessed through a web browser? This means that you can send and receive messages from any computer with an Internet connection, as well as access other great features that are not available to users of the email program. Try it now: Click the email link in the upper right corner of virginmedia.com to access Virgin Media Mail online.
Choose your email client below to learn how to configure Virgin Media Mail. Or, if you have already configured an email client, you can verify that you have the correct settings.
Note: No matter which domain you use for your Virgin Media email address, you must use the same server settings for each domain. It can be found in the email settings of all Virgin Media domains.
If you are using @ virginmedia.com, @ blueyonder.co.uk, @ ntlworld.com, or @ virgin.net email addresses, but use a non-Virgin Media SMTP server to send mail, your email may look like spam Mail, delivered to the folder “Recipient Spam” or rejected completely. To prevent this from happening, please configure the email client using Virgin Media Server settings.
If you have any questions about this topic or any other login, please contact the support team via email at [email protected]. For more information about Virgin Media Email Login or other customer surveys or any login guide, write to us in the comment section below.