Getting started with eToro login: What you need to know?
eToro Login: Although the eToro trading platform is intuitive and easy to use, there are some steps you can take to make your online trading journey smoother. Below you can find a brief guide on how to start the eToro experience.
How to open an account with eToro?
Register for eToro-it only takes a few minutes to open an account. Learn how here.
- Verify your identity-verification is an important step to ensure the security of your account.
- More information about verification can get here.
- Make your first deposit. There are many ways to fund your account, you can read about them here.
- Start trading!
62% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you can take a high risk of losing money.
After creating an account, you can try the following five methods:
1- Copy other traders and investors
Perhaps the most popular feature on eToro, CopyTrader™, was launched in 2010, making eToro a leader in social trading. By enabling users to follow and copy each other, barriers to entry are lowered and even those without the time or experience can conduct online transactions. Once you copy another trader, everything they do will automatically copy to your wallet in real-time. With CopyTrader, you can:
- Find the best traders and filter the results based on return, risk score, success rate, priority assets, etc.
- Additionally, transparently view the statistics of the trader you want to copy
- Check out our editor’s picks to find successful and popular investors
- If you feel you need it, you can also join the “mass investor” and get monthly cash payments and other generous benefits.
2- Practice with a virtual account
After registering for eToro, you will get a virtual account worth US$100,000, which you can try for free. This service allows you to hone your trading skills before taking the risk of spending money. However, with the default account, you can:
- Try leverage, stop loss and take profit
- Test different trading strategies
- Practice copy trading
- Invest in CopyPortfolios
- Interact with the eToro community
Moreover, 62% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you can take a high risk of losing money.
3- Manually start trading or investment
When you are familiar enough with the platform and feel that you have obtained the necessary information about the financial instruments you want to invest in, you can manually start using the eToro platform. With eToro, you can:
- Investing in stocks with a 0% commission-also applies to scattered stocks (for long trades that are not only leveraged. Learn more here).
- Use CFDs to establish short or leveraged positions
- Plus, use ProCharts for technical analysis
- Use search tags to gain valuable market insights
4- Use our unique trading tools
EToro provides a variety of proprietary trading functions, including:
- Stop loss and take profit-automatically close a position when a certain profit or loss point is reached.
- Trailing stop loss-as long as the market moves in your direction, your stop loss increases proportionally.
- One-click trading-Predetermine the investment amount, leverage, profit and stop loss to apply these values to each transaction of the instrument.
- Finally, create a personal watch list and receive real-time fluctuation alerts.
5- CopyPortfolios™: Long-term investment options
EToro realized that some clients were looking for long-term investment tools. So it created a CopyPortfolios-an innovative themed investment tool that aims to make money. Each CopyPortfolio brings together top traders or various assets that follow objective investment strategies into one investment tool. Furthermore, CopyPortfolios is created and managed by eToro’s investment team and is improved through machine learning algorithms.
There are three types of CopyPortfolios:
- The market portfolio focuses on markets in specific fields, such as technology, games, finance, etc., and aggregates the main assets in each field into a portfolio.
- Also, top trader portfolio integrates multiple eToro traders into one asset, allowing users to invest in their accumulated experience and knowledge.
- Moreover, the partner portfolio is created by some of the world’s leading financial institutions. eToro Partners and its function is similar to a market portfolio.
You can explore various CopyPortfolios here. Your funds are at risk.
eToro is your gateway to innovative trading
Choosing eToro for online trading adventures may be a good decision. In short, here are some of the benefits provided by eToro:
Multiple assets: eToro provides various types of financial instruments to meet the different needs of traders and investors.
Trustworthy: eToro is a safe and regulated platform with millions of traders and investors around the world.
Innovation-eToro continuously introduces new innovations and tools to improve the trading experience of its customers, such as ProCharts and one-click trading.
One-size-fits-all platform: Whether you are a newbie or someone who has some experience, whether you are a short-term or long-term investor, eToro has everything you need to meet online trading and investment needs.
For Andriod users, eToro app here
For IOS users, eToro app here
If you have any questions about this topic or any other login, please contact the support team via email at [email protected]. For more information about eToro Login or other customer surveys or any login guide, write to us in the comment section below.