Glow Login, Account Setting and Password Change
Here you will find the complete guide to Glow Login and how you can change password. For that, you need a username and password to access Glow. If you work in the following areas, this will be provided by your local authority or organization:
- School or local authority.
- The university offers courses 3-18.
- Universities with colleges of education.
- Nurseries or nurseries belonging to local authorities that cooperate with local authorities.
- Schools beyond the control of local authorities, offering 3-18 courses;
- The Scottish government agency has a basic role in courses 3-18.
How can I get help with Glow login accounts?
As described in the upper right corner below, you can get help on the Glow LaunchPad:
The following pages provide more help:
- Login to Glow
- Reset your Glow password
- Change your Glow password
- Edit launchpad
- Reset the user’s Glow password
- Manage Glow accounts
- Facilities Transfer Department
- Glow member or guest account
Scottish education partners participating in courses 3–18 can use Glow. This includes employees working in special environments for early learning and parenting, as well as employees working in charities or companies that support student education. For more information, please contact [email protected]
You need a username and password to access Glow. If you are a student, you will get an account from an adult at the school. If you are an employee, you will get an account from someone with administrator rights or local rights. Learn how to obtain a username and password.
Step 1: Log in to Glow
Visit the Glow login screen: https://glow.rmunify.com/
Enter your username and password in the box that appears (clicking the eye icon will make you see the password when you enter the password), and then click “Login”.
Please note: If you use the “Luminescence RM Unification” screen to log in to Luminescence, the Luminescence will be added automatically. If you don’t see this content, you can add @glow at the end of the title yourself.
Step 2: Change the password
When you log in for the first time, you will need to change your password so that only you can access your account. Some browsers will provide you with the function of saving Glow’s password. Please do not select this password on shared devices such as schools.
Enter the current password and the new password twice. If your new password is strong enough, for example, the red bus is strong enough but the password 1234 is not enough, you will be notified. Two good words. It is not a good idea to use words such as “password”, consecutive numbers or other very common passwords.
Look for the word “OK” next to the traffic signal bar below the password box, as shown below:
After selecting “Change Password”, you will be prompted to log in to Glow with the new password. The illuminated password never expires.
Step 3: Password recovery
Finally, you will be asked to set up an email address to recover your password. For example, this will allow you to reset your password at any time. For example, if there is no support staff during normal spare time or vacation.
In the “Password Recovery Email Address” field, enter an address that is not your Glow email address. This is where your password replacement information will be sent to. Click the “Save” button.
You will receive an email from RM Unify at your secondary email address, asking you to confirm your request. You will have 48 hours to perform this operation. If you did not receive the confirmation email, please check the “Spam” and “Spam” folders. If it exists, please select the “Trust sender” option.
Change the email address to recover Glow password
You can change the password recovery email address by clicking the name in the upper right corner of the Glow LaunchPad. Select “My Profile” from the drop-down menu and follow the steps to enter the password recovery email address.
Reset your Glow password
To reset your Glow password, you must first set up a secondary email address (you will be prompted to do this when you log in to Glow for the first time). Then, you can reset your password by clicking “Forgot your password?” On the “Glow” login screen:
- After setting up password recovery and verifying the email by clicking “Forgot Password”. It will take you to the next screen:
- Enter the email address to recover the password and click “Reset”. Please note that for security reasons, if you enter a valid email address, you will not be notified at this time. Then a confirmation message will appear on the screen:
- Check the following message in the inbox of your recovery email address:
- Click the link to reset the password (or copy and paste the password reset link into the browser). Then, you will see the following screen:
- Fill in the “New Password” and “Confirm Password” fields. Accept the new password by clicking “Change Password”. The screen will change to:
- Click the “Log in with new password” button to access Glow. You will receive confirmation in the password recovery email that the password has been reset.
If you have not previously set a password recovery email when prompted, you can still do so when logging into Glow. In the launchpad of RM Unify, click on the name in the upper right corner and select “My Profile”. On the left, click “Recover Password”. Enter an email address (not your Glow O365 email address) and follow the instructions to verify. Now, you can use this email address to reset your password via “Forgot Password”? Link on the Glow login screen.
If you are a teacher (teaching or not teaching) and you have trouble resetting your Glow password, please contact your school’s ICT coordinator or Glow coordinator. Or, please contact the technical support service of your local government.
Hence, if you are a student, the staff at your institution must be able to reset your password. If you have any questions about this topic or any other login, please contact the support team via email at [email protected]. For more information about Glow Login or other customer surveys or any login guide, write to us in the comment section below.