How To Register A QR Code In Davao City Online?
https //safedavaoqr.com Login Guide: Safe Davao QR is a platform designed to help speed up contact tracking and enforce unnecessary travel bans. All residents and non-residents of Davao City will need a unique and permanent DQR to travel around Davao City, and everyone will enter the city.
Please note that people who joined the pilot last week will need to obtain a new DQR.
Starting at 5 pm on October 31, 2020, the DQR link below is available for individuals who need to move around, work, do business and obtain basic goods and services in Davao City. Before calling and accessing the link, the things you need to prepare are as follows:
- A clear picture of the entire face in front of the camera;
- A clear copy of a valid ID or birth certificate (a list of valid identifiers is provided below);
- Clear facial photo with valid ID or birth certificate;
- A valid mobile phone number;
- A valid email address.
- *List of valid IDs
- Social Security System (SSS) Card/Government Service Insurance System (GSIS) Unified Multi-Purpose Identity Card (UMID)
- A driver’s license from the Land Transport Authority (LTO). If it is in the form of a card, a student license can be accepted.
- Define the professional regulatory agency (PRC)
- Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA)/Integrated Labor and Employment Management (iDOLE) Card
- COMELEC voter voting card or election official voting card with a dry stamp
- PNP(Philippine National Police) Firearms License
- Determine the elderly
- Pilot license (issued in August 2016)
- Philippines postal code (published in November 2016 and later)
- School ID
- In the absence of a valid ID, provide a PSA copy of the birth certificate
This is the link: https://safedavaoqr.davaoct.com
Davao City residents who do not have a valid ID or birth certificate can apply for DQR at the nearest police station. At the same time, non-residents of Davao City who do not have a valid ID or birth certificate must obtain these requirements before they can register for DQR.
Employers should help all workers who do not know how to connect to the Internet or do not have a smartphone.
From November 1, 2020, starting at 10 am, the DQR facility link will be open to all offices and organizations in Davao City.
Step 1 Digital Gadget
Make sure you have the necessary device to read QR codes. You can scan the QR code with your smartphone or tablet.
Step 2 Connect to the Internet
Make sure you have an Internet connection or data connection.
Step 3: Registration
To register, the contact of the organization must visit the Safe Davao QR web application at https://safedavaoqr.davaoct.com. Select the “Register as a base” button to start recording. After that, two (2) QR codes will be generated: one for entry and one for exit. These will be used to record the customer’s sign-in time and waiting time respectively. You can only register once in the organization.
Step 4: DQR code
The foundation will print and send the DQR code at the entry and exit port. Tip: You can publish multiple copies of the DQR code to avoid long queues.
Customers using smartphones to connect to the Internet can choose to use the DQR web application scanner to scan the published codes when entering and leaving the venue.
Step 5: Access DQR Scanner
Companies can also scan using the DQR web application scanner found on the SafeDavao QR website.
To access, select “Login” from the top menu. Enter the store username and password, and select the store scanner option. With this operation, you will activate the DQR scanner application and prepare to scan the client’s DQR code. Note: You do not need to download the QR code scanner from the Play Store or App Store.
Step 6: Scan DQR
To start scanning, select the “Login” option from the DQR scanning application to scan the QR code to find incoming customers.
To check the outgoing client, select the option “Exit”. Before scanning, make sure to select the correct option to ensure the accuracy of the data to be recorded.
Step 7: Verify your Identity
After scanning the customer’s DQR code, the system will display the customer’s picture and detailed information on the screen. This will enable the organization to verify the identity of the customer.
If you have any questions or questions, you can contact the DQR team through the following service hotline: The service hotline is open from Monday to Sunday at 7 am eight pm
For Smart: 0961-750-3542; 0961-750-3541; 0961-750-3540
For Globe: 0995-461-6400; 0995-461-6402; 0995-461-6394
The mandatory application for DQR will start on November 7, 2020.