Last Updated on August 8, 2022 by Alis Lee
Jacquie Lawson Login Guide: www.jacquielawson.com-How to log in to your Jacquie Lawson Ecards account?
Log in to your Jacquie Lawson Login account online: Jacquie Lawson greeting cards and dynamic e-cards allow its members to log in to their online accounts and use all the functions and advantages of their members. By registering for Jacquie Lawson’s electronic service, they can access an unlimited number of the most beautiful digital greeting cards and send them to their friends, family, and as many people as they need around the world.
About Jackie Lawson Card
Jacquie Lawson e-cards and animated greeting cards were founded by Jacquie Lawson in 2002. Additionally, Jacquie Lawson received training as an illustrator at the Saint Martin College of Art and has worked in various fields such as architecture, book illustration, and animation for more than 20 years.
Jacquie Lawson’s animated greeting cards and e-card websites are funded and operated only by membership fees. This is an ad-free area, members have no pop-up windows or spam, only a variety of cool e-cards. Jacquie Lawson e-cards can be used for almost all occasions, holidays and many categories of themes, such as
- Thank you
- I think of you
- Get better
- Invitation card
- Easter/Spring, Mother’s Sunday, etc.
Other features of Jacquie Lawson e-cards include flowers, cats, dogs, games and puzzles, tropical, ocean, cooking, painting, teddy bear, cartoon humour, etc. In addition to the traditional mobile electronic cards, there are also some simple note cards, which have more expansion communication space.
How to log in to your Jacquie Lawson Ecards account online?
- Jacquie Lawson Ecards is a completely online service product. Users do not need to install any software to use the service. You can access it from any computer connected to the Internet and start sending e-cards after logging in.
- Then, authorized users who have registered on the Jacquie Lawson Ecards website and have a current membership plan can log in to your Jacquie Lawson account online following the short guide provided below.
- Next, please visit www.jacquielawson.com
- In the upper right corner of each Jacquie Lawson page, you can find the “Login” button. Click the button and you will be directed to the login portal
- Enter the email address and password associated with the Jacquie Lawson account in the two input boxes
- Click the button labelled “Sign in”
If you want to log in to the device you are using, consider checking the “Automatically log in on future visits” box.
How to restore access to Jacquie Lawson account?
Those Jacquie Lawson members who have forgotten their account password should click the “Forgot Password?” button. This link is located in the middle of the “Login” page. By going to the next page, you need to submit the archived email address on the Jacquie Lawson system.
A password reset email containing the necessary instructions will be sent to this address within 30 minutes. Make sure to allow the spam filter to accept mail from Jacquie Lawson.
And if you can no longer access the email address that Jacquie Lawson has on their system. Then you need to fill out a short form that provides as much information as possible so that they can run the database to find membership records. For this,
- Click the “Member Information Recovery Form” link posted on the “Reset Password” page.
- Enter and re-enter your current email address
- Provide the Jacquie Lawson website with some details of your last successful login, such as email address, first name, last name, phone number, postal code or postal code.
- Then, enter the transaction reference number you received when you paid or renewed your Jacquie Lawson membership
- If applicable, please enter the recipient email address of one or two people you sent to the Jacquie Lawson e-card.
- Add any other information to help locate your membership record. This includes alternate or outdated email addresses you may use or the last four digits of the credit card number used to pay for membership or renewal fees.
- Moreover, don’t give a password or full credit card number.
Click the “Continue” button to start the search.
How to join Jacquie Lawson e-cards and animated greeting cards online?
In order to become a member of Jacquie Lawson Ecards and use its services, you need to pay a moderate annual membership fee to use the full set of Jacquie Lawson Ecards and animated greeting cards. To register for a Jacquie Lawson account, you will need this account
- Go to www.jacquielawson.com
- Click “Join Us” in the upper right corner of the page.
- Enter the email address that will be used as the login username
- Select your country from the drop-down box
- After that, select E-cards and animated greeting cards, by Jackie Lawson
- Click the “Continue” button to select your membership terms and payment method.
You can pay by credit or debit card or Paypal. Jacquie LawsonEcards currently does not accept checks, money orders, cash or online bank payments, and can accept payments in pounds sterling, US dollars, euros, Canadian dollars and Australian dollars.
If you join the two-year membership plan, you can enjoy a small discount. However, after successfully completing the online payment, you will receive a confirmation email stating that your membership is valid. Now you can access the service and start sending cards immediately.
During the entire membership period, you can send any number of credit cards without paying any additional fees. Reasonably, this means that you must not visit Jacquie Lawson for commercial purposes.
Contact information for Jacquie Lawson e-card
For more help or assistance, please visit www.jacquielawson.com/faq to view Jacquie Lawson’s FAQ. If the answer to your question is not listed here, please log in to your Jacquie Lawson account and submit your inquiry.
Hence, I hope you can get all the detailed information according to your needs for login guide. However, if you have any queries regarding Jacquie Lawson Login or you want to know about any other customer surveys or any login guide. Do write in the comment section below or write to us at [email protected]