Last Updated on November 7, 2022 by Alis Lee
Long John Silvers Customer Satisfaction Survey
Long John Silvers Customer Satisfaction Survey: Long John Silver’s is one of the most popular seafood restaurants in the United States. The franchisee, Jim Patterson of Jerrico, was commissioned in 1969 to establish the first Long John Silver.
In 1976, he helped expand the chain to more than 600 locations. Long John Silver restaurant always provides customers with delicious fast food.
Unlike all restaurants, Long John Silver is not limited to dining. In addition, at all Long John Silver restaurant locations, if customers like the restaurant’s food, they can ring the captain’s bell. The number of daily users of Long John Silver Restaurant is increasing a lot.
The main reason for the increase in customers is the quality of the seafood they serve. Long John Silver provides a customer survey named Long John Silver Customer Satisfaction Survey. When we conduct a My Long John Silver experience survey, we have the opportunity to obtain a verification code for redemption.
What is the reason for Long John Silver’s Survey?
For example, the My Long John Silver experience survey is an excellent opportunity for respected Long John Silver’s customers to provide sensitive feedback on quality services and to receive great offers that can be redeemed on their next visit.
Furthermore, if you conduct a Long John Silver customer satisfaction survey by visiting the official website www.mylongjohnsilversexperience.com, you can get a refund.
Long John Silver provides opportunities for its valued customers to record their opinions and suggestions through this customer satisfaction survey and provide them with a rich dining experience. The Long John Silver customer satisfaction survey included the following questions:
Overall satisfied with Long John Silvers’ latest experience.
- Service quality.
- Satisfaction with the price.
- Employee behavior.
- Service speed.
- The accuracy of the request.
- Any questions or problems during the visit.
Long John Silver Survey Rules
- The rules for completing the Long John Silver survey are as follows:
- The survey is applicable to residents of the United States and the United Kingdom.
- To access the survey, a receipt from the most recent visit to Long John Silvers is required.
- Users must be at least 13 years old to participate in the Long John Silver customer satisfaction survey provided by Long John Silvers.
- Users must have basic knowledge of English.
- The survey must be completed within one week of your last visit to Long John Silvers.
- Employees, their family members, sponsors, and their affiliates are not eligible to participate in the Long John Silver survey.
- Users are not allowed to sell or transfer their verification code certificates.
- One person can redeem one offer in one visit.
The verification code obtained at the end of the mylongjohnsilverse experience survey is valid for only 30 days. Please be sure to redeem the offer within this period.
How to complete the Long John Silver survey?
The only way for a customer to participate in the Long John Silver customer satisfaction survey is to visit www.mylongjohnsilverseexperience.com and enter the survey code provided at the top of the receipt, then visit it online.
Users will be asked a series of questions when using www.mylongjohnsilversexperience.com to conduct an online survey. At the end of the Long John Silver customer satisfaction survey, you will be given a verification code.
The steps required to complete the My Long John Silver experience survey are as follows.
- First and foremost, go to My Long Silver Experience customer satisfaction survey
- Visit the Long John Silver survey website www.mylongjohnsilversexperience.com.
- Enter the Long John Silver survey code on the receipt to enter the survey.
- After entering the survey, the user will ask the site they visited the last time they visited Long John Silvers.
- Customers will then ask to rate their recent visit to Long John Silvers and choose from very satisfied to not completely satisfied options.
- Additionally, the user will then ask to rate the speed of the service, the accuracy of the request, and the quality of the service, from very satisfied to not completely satisfied.
- Then users will ask about interior design, environment and cleanliness, and staff attitudes.
- The user will then ask to list any questions, problems, or concerns they encountered during their visit to Long John Silvers.
- Moreover, please honestly answer all these questions and submit the mylongjohnsilverse experience survey.
After completing the My Long John Silver experience survey, the user will receive a coupon code that can be redeemed on the next visit.
Long John Silver survey reward
By completing the Long John Silver experience survey, Long John Silver participants on www.mylongjohnsilversexperience.com can obtain a redemption verification code that can use to apply for their next visit to Long John Silvers.
Furthermore, users can get different prizes by completing the My Long John Silver experience survey and get a verification code by redeeming this code so that they can redeem Long John Silvers on their next visit.
Link to Long John Silver customer survey: www.mylongjohnsilversexperience.com
Also, Long John Silver official website: www.ljsilvers.com
Customer service postal address: 9500 Williamsburg Plaza, Suite # 300, Louisville, Kentucky, United States-40222.
Customer Service Tel: +1502327 1200, +1502815 6100
Long John Silver working hours
- Monday 10:00 AM-9:00 PM
- Tuesday 10:00 AM-9:00 PM
- Wednesday 10:00 AM-9:00 PM
- Thursday 10:00 am-9:00 pm
- Friday 10:00 AM-9:00 PM
- Saturday 10:00 AM-9:00 PM
- Sunday 10:00 AM-9:00 PM
Lastly, this article is a comprehensive guide to the Long John Silvers Customer Satisfaction Survey. Read the rules and requirements for participating in this Long John Silvers Customer Satisfaction Survey. However, if you have any queries regarding Long John Silvers Customer Satisfaction Survey or you want to know about any other customer surveys or any login guide. Do write in the comment section below or write to us at [email protected].