Last Updated on August 8, 2022 by Alis Lee
Coronaviruses: Mcdonald’s Drive-Thru Outlet To Be Reopen Soon
Meanwhile, competitor Burger King UK will provide delivery or transhipment services in 350 restaurants until June 30.
On the occasion of this move, the government released new evidence of coronavirus, which encourages people to return to work under safe conditions.
The fast-food chain said that due to safety precautions, the service will be slower.
McDonald’s will only start ordering from 15 restaurants starting on Wednesday and will reopen 30 tickets next week.
The restaurant and parking lot are still closed during the week, so customers should use the Uber Eats app on request.
The list of products in this series is limited, and the maximum consumption per order or vehicle is £ 25. It is recommended to pay without contact.
McDonald’s also warned customers that the service “will not be as fast as when you use it.”
The restaurant chain told the BBC that a £ 25 order was placed due to social distance: “In the pilot phase, while testing our new security measures, we will temporarily limit the number of orders to allow us to satisfy our customers Demand because we work with fewer employees in the kitchen to allow social distance.”
At the same time, Burger King UK has reopened its sales outlets in stages starting from April 16 and said that it will reopen 350 restaurants by the end of June, accounting for three-quarters of the outlets.
Like McDonald’s, the hamburger chain offers a limited menu. Customers must order food through the Just Eat and Deliverer apps, even if they go to the cafeteria.
- In order to make employees work safely, McDonald’s introduced some new measures in its restaurants:
- There are fewer people in the kitchen and service area, and a reduced menu is provided in a reduced time
- Use a non-contact thermometer to check the worker’s temperature upon arrival
- Install plexiglass screens at main locations in the kitchen and service area.
- Provide personal protective equipment, such as gloves and masks.
- Provide additional training on cleaning habits, including increased handwashing and additional disinfection of contact points around the restaurant.
After detailed testing of the measures, Burger King also implemented various safety measures, including providing employees with masks and gloves, implementing strict cleaning measures, and training employees to manage the kitchen healthily while complying with the measures. Social distance.
The food chain gradually opened more outlets. In early May, KFC said it would reopen 80 restaurants after opening 20 branches for delivery.