Last Updated on August 8, 2022 by Alis Lee
Morgan Stanley Login Guide
This guide explains how to link your Morgan Stanley account to simplify online access to stocks and cash. At Morgan Stanley login, your stocks and funds are held in two types of accounts.
- Inventory planning account-keep your planned share
- Limited brokerage account-own cash or unplanned stocks
These accounts can be viewed on two separate websites:
Furthermore, to view cash or transactions on a limited brokerage account, you must first associate your account with the registration on Morgan Stanley Online.
Note: If you are not subscribed in the United States, you must contact the service centre to link your account. You will not be able to use the online process.
How To Link Your Morgan Stanley Account
Steps to link accounts. Log in to www.stockplanconnect.com to go to the overview page. You need to enter your username and password to log in.
Click on the Account link under the heading “Wealth Management Account” at the bottom of the overview page.
Note: If you do not have a Morgan Stanley brokerage account or have not subscribed in the United States, you may see this screen instead of your account.
Outside the United States, participants cannot use the online process. Importantly, Please contact the service centre for help.
Select the “Register” button.
After selecting the “Register” button, you will access the online registration page. Note: If your brokerage account does not have a phone number (US participants), you may see an error message in step 3.
Remember: Customers outside the U.S. will not be able to link accounts through the online process. Please contact the service centre for help.
The online registration page will vary depending on the identity verification process required for online registration at Morgan Stanley. Moreover, two possible processes are detailed in steps 4a and 4b. Moreover, only one applies to you.
If your credit information is available to Morgan Stanley, you will ask to answer credit-based questions.
Also, answer the questions and click “Continue”.
Steps To Morgan Stanley Login
If you answered the question correctly, you will go directly to step 6.
- If Morgan Stanley cannot use credit information, it needs to register with a unique registration code.
- Select the shipping method to get the registration code. you can choose: text or a phone call
- Next, click the “Get Registration Code” button. The code will be sent via the method of your choice.
- Retrieve your registration code and enter it in the field. Click the “Continue” button.
- Enter the password used for the StockPlan Connect website.
- Click the “Continue” button. Complete your account information online.
Here, you will need to answer the following questions:
- Firstly, verify your email address.
- If you want to receive emails from Morgan Stanley, please check the box.
- Click the “No” checkbox below, Professional subscribers.
- Then, click the “Terms and Conditions” hyperlink and read the document.
- Verify your agreement by checking the check box.
- Lastly, click the “Register” button.
After that, view your registration confirmation online on Morgan Stanley.
Finally, your registration is complete. To exit the recording and continue the online session, just click “Go to account summary” button.
Importantly, for assistance, please contact Morgan Stanley. Service Center: 866-722-7310 (participants from the United States) or +1 801-617-7434 (participants from outside the United States).
Hence, I hope you can get all the detailed information according to your needs for login guide. However, if you have any queries regarding Morgan Stanley Login or you want to know about any other customer surveys or any login guide. Do write in the comment section below or write to us at [email protected]