Safeway Customer Satisfaction Survey on www.safeway.com/survey
Hello everyone! Welcome to the Safeway customer satisfaction survey. Whether it is a positive or a negative customer, Safeway will take care of the feedback of its loyal customers. You can also talk about your suggestions and complaints here.
Safeway is an American supermarket chain established by Marion Barton Skaggs in April 1915 in Falls City, Idaho. It is a subsidiary of Albertsons after it was acquired by private equity investors led by Cerberus Capital Management in January 2015.
Moreover, Safeway’s main operating base is located in the western and central parts of the United States, with some stores in the mid-Atlantic area on the east coast.
The Safeway is headquartered in Pleasanton, California, and the parent company is headquartered in Boise, Idaho.
About Safeway Survey
Safeway is an American supermarket chain established by Marion Barton Skaggs in April 1915 in Falls City, Idaho.
The Safeway store runs under a stylized white “S” inside a red circular square with the “Ingredients for Life” logo.
Furthermore, Safeway invites its customers to participate in Safeway customer surveys through the survey portal www.safeway.com/survey.
In addition, you only need to follow a few simple steps to complete the Safeway customer service survey and have a chance to win a $100 Safeway gift card.
So wait and let us start the Safeway Guest Experience survey to use your opportunity to earn the right to read this blog correctly.
Here, we provide you with details of Safeway’s survey steps, your needs, your rules and rewards.
Safeway Survey Rewards
After completing the Safeway customer survey, you will win the raffle, become the lucky winner, and win a $100 gift card or Safeway coupon.
Safeway Customer Survey Rules and Requirements
To conduct a Safeway customer service survey, you must abide by the rules and meet the following requirements:
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- Importantly, you must connect your laptop/PC/smartphone to the internet.
- Users must be legal residents of all 50 states in the United States.
- You must have a basic knowledge of English and Spanish.
- Also, you must obtain a valid purchase receipt from Safeway Supermarket.
- You can conduct a survey during the designated period of the lottery.
- Only one prize per person/family.
- Prizes are not transferable or transferable, nor can they be exchanged or exchanged for cash.
How to conduct a Safeway survey online?
- First of all, visit the Safeway online survey web portal at www.safeway.com/survey.
- Select the survey language to see the top of the page, English or Spanish
- Enter the survey code below the receipt. Enter your email address. Click Next.
- Then, answer the survey questions honestly based on your recent Safeway interview experience. Click Next.
- You have the opportunity to fill in the complaints, suggestions and problems encountered when visiting Safeway in the text box. Click Next.
- Fill in your personal data in the fields, such as your name, address, contact number and email ID to participate in the lottery.
- Then, click “Finish” to complete the survey.
- At the end of the survey, you will automatically receive the entry for the engineering drawing. Waiting for the next draw. If you want to be a lucky winner, they will use your contact information to notify you.
Safeway contact information
Hence, Safeway Headquarters, Safeway company office Address: 5918 Stoneridge Mall Rd. Safeway Inc. Pleasanton, CA94588.
Phone number: (925) 467-3000 Fax: (925) 467-3323
Safeway customer service Phone: 1-877-723-3929
Safeway official website: Click here
For Safeway customer survey website: Click here
Lastly, we hope this article is helpful to you. Please let us know, if you have any questions about this topic or any other topic, please contact the support team via email [email protected]. For more information about Safeway Customer Survey other customer surveys or any login guide, write to us in the comment section below.