Nessy Login Process Has Changed
Starting on February 12, you will see a new way to Nessy login. We have removed the individual administrator password, and from now on, you will be required to log in to the administrator and report your email address and password on the main screen:
You can still see Nessy’s old login screen. Please follow the instructions below to delete browsing data.
You can no longer log in to your Nessy account to use your email and password. Instead, you must log in with the password received in the welcome email.
What else has changed?
There will be a separate teacher login for management and reporting. The account will have an administrator who can change settings and add new lecturers. The password you use to log in to the administrator and reports is the same as the password configured at the time of purchase.
After the administrator adds the new teacher to the account, the new teacher will receive an email invitation from Nessy and will have the right to view student records and add/delete/edit existing students and groups.
You can send an invitation to “Teacher” to log in through “Management and Reporting” under “Settings” and “Teacher Management”.
The teacher can then choose his password by clicking the link in the invitation email and logging in to the administrator and reporting with the selected email and password. Each teacher’s password is their own and should not be shared with anyone.
From now on, dyslexia training administrators will also need to log in with their email and password.
Any problem? If you are not sure how to log in or create an admin user and report, please refer to the new FAQ and training videos in the “Help” section. You can also send us an email at [email protected], or call us through the following ways.
How to log in as an existing customer and renew/add a subscription?
To continue using Nessy for one year, please follow the instructions below.
- Go to nessy.com and visit the store
- Click the product you want to buy.
- Select the appropriate number of licenses, add them to the shopping cart, and continue the payment process.
- Log in as the customer at the top of the checkout screen (if you are already logged in, you will be prompted with a “welcome back” message). Please use the email and password you entered to initially set up your account.
- Continue the payment process.
How to log in to subscribe
- Go to https://learn.nessy.com/account/login#/accountLogin
- Enter the password; you should have received it in the welcome email
- You will need to create a student profile for your account. Click here for a short video tutorial on how to do this.
- After creating student profiles, search for their real names in the search bar below.
- Click on the student profile and select the program you want to access on the “touch panel”.
Hw to unsubscribe Nessy?
If you no longer wish to use Nessy or wish to cancel the automatic renewal, please follow the instructions below.
Click this link to go to your account https://www.nessy.com/cn/my-account/ (UK) https://www.nessy.com/us/my-account/
- Log in with your email address and password
- Click the subscription, and then click “View” next to the corresponding subscription.
- A form with the option to cancel the automatic renewal appears.
- When you click the cancel button, the order status will be changed to “Pending Cancel”. This means that your subscription will not be renewed automatically. You will continue to access your subscription until the expiration date indicated in the details on the screen.
For Android User: Nessy App here
For IOS User: Nessy App here
If you have any questions about this topic or any other login, please contact the support team via email at [email protected]. For more information about Nessy Login or other customer surveys or any login guide, write to us in the comment section below.