NWEA Login and Create New Account
NWEA Login Guide: This guide is written for NWEA schools and regions that have licensed products for professional online learning courses. Although this guide outlines operations and details for specific areas, it is not a step-by-step guide for all tasks.
How to Activate an account?
Online professional learning administrators can provide you with access to online professional learning. If you are not sure who is responsible for your school district or school, please contact the NWEA Coordinator or the District Evaluation Coordinator.
How to create an account and log in to the NWEA community site NWEA Connection?
To create an account on NWEA Connect, follow these steps:
- Go to NWEA Connect
- Select login in the upper right corner
- Choose to register a new account
Please enter your first and last name and email address. If you already have an email address for other NWEA services, please use the same email address here.
If you receive the error message: “Someone has already created an account with this email address,” please refer to how to reset your password for NWEA Professional Learning Online or NWEA Connection
Check your email to complete the registration process.
If you already have a professional online learning account, how to log in:
- Go to NWEA Connect.
- Select Login at the top right of the page.
- Enter the NWEA Connection login credentials, and then select Login.
Create An Account
Your online professional learning officer may notify you to add your email address to your online professional learning account in your area or school. If you do not receive this notification, you can still create an account for Professional Learning Online. You will not see any courses in the professional learning system until the administrator adds the courses to your online professional learning account in your area or school.
- Configure your credentials
- Before accessing online professional learning, you need to create your account.
- Go to http://prolearning.nwea.org.
- On the “NWEA Service” page, click “Register a new account”.
- Enter your email, first name and last name.
- Submit the form and display a message to verify your email and verify your email account.
- Locate the verification message and click the verification/activation link. If you do not receive the verification email within a few minutes, please check your spam folder.
- This link will take you back to the NWEA service website. Choose a password and click “Complete Registration” to create your account.
- Note: The password must meet the minimum requirements:
- At least 8 characters and no more than 20 characters
- At least one lowercase letter, one uppercase letter, one number or special code, no spaces
- Cannot be the same as your email address.
- A successful login will open the “Professional Learning Online” dashboard.
- Select “Course Panel” to access your course.
Hence, I hope you can get all the detailed information according to your needs for login guide. However, if you have any queries regarding NWEA Login Guide or you want to know about any other customer surveys or any login guide. Do write in the comment section below or write to us at [email protected]