ParentPay Login Guide
A quick guide to activate your ParentPay Login account
If you have not received the login details, please contact your school directly to obtain them. Once you have the login details to activate the school, please do the following:
- Go to www.parentpay.com or click here
- Go to the “Account Login” area at the top right of the ParentPay homepage
- Click the activation link
- Enter the username and password provided by your child’s school
Please follow the instructions on the screen to activate your account and accept our terms.
Inter-School Login: Add A Child To Your Account
If you use ParentPay to have multiple children in the same school or multiple children in different schools, you can “add” these children to an existing or newly activated ParentPay account by creating a cross-school account.
Log out of any or all of your accounts. Log in to an account, which will become the username and password of the “master account”. Click to add a child.
Enter the username and password of the child you want to add. Click Search. The screen will show the school, student name, class group and class.
Click Add a child to your account to confirm that this is the child you want to add to your account. If you want to add more children, please follow the above process until all children are added.
Use Your Shopping Basket: Add Items Quickly
Pay for all your children in one place! The “Overview” tab on the homepage shows all the children’s pending items.
- Find the item you want to pay for and click Add to cart.
- Edit the “amount” of the payment and submit the “comment” in the pop-up window.
- Click Add to cart and continue to repeat the process until you are ready to “check out”.
Hence, I hope you can get all the detailed information according to your needs for login guide. However, if you have any queries regarding ParentPay Login or you want to know about any other customer surveys or any login guide. Do write in the comment section below or write to us at [email protected]