TurboTax Card Login Guide: Turbo Prepaid Card Login
Turbo Prepaid Card is a card sponsored by TurboTax. TurboTax is committed to collecting low-cost tax services through a quick and easy procedure for cardholders to apply for tax refunds from the IRS.
After the cardholder must fill out the TurboTax form, the program allows the cardholder to use the Visa Turbo prepaid card to refund.
Turbo Prepaid Card
The Visa Turbo prepaid card is only issued by Green Dot Bank and only applicable to Turbo dedicated tax users. This card is very useful when you need to pay taxes.
Have you ever wondered how to activate a prepaid Turbo card after receiving it?
What does this do?
As usual, there is no card without activating it because it doesn’t work. Therefore, after receiving the new card, it must be activated.
Well, this can be done through the online portal provided by Turbo Tax to allow cardholders to activate their card.
After cardholders activate their cards, they will be able to pay bills, check account balances, make purchases online or anywhere with visa signs, etc.
Some features of Turbo are that there are no minimum balance or overdraft fees.
Check out other credit cards-please refer to AARP credit card login offer-application guide
Steps to activate the prepaid Turbo card
To activate your prepaid Turbo card, additional steps must be performed. These steps are:
- Visit the turbo prepaid website www.turboprepaidcard.intuit.com
- Select the “Activate Card” button
- Enter the 16 digits of your card number, card expiration date, 3 digits of CVV code, last 4 digits of SSN and card PIN code
- Select “Next” to continue
- Make sure to complete the instructions to activate your card
- After activating the card, the card can be used for transactions immediately.
Another way to make activation faster and more direct is that all cardholders need is to visit www.turboprepaidcard.card.com/activate.
Check-in for Turbo Prepaid Card
There is an online requirement that allows cardholders to manage their accounts at their convenience.
These are the steps to follow:
- Go to Turbo Prepaid login page
- Select the “Login” icon
- Enter username and password
- Click “Login” to access your account online
Are you new to this page and don’t have an online account? do not worry.
All you need to do is select the “Create Online Account” icon.
Forgot to perform user identification/password
If you forget your password or username, don’t worry, because you can still recover your data without too much stress.
This is what you must do:
- According to the number, I don’t remember, select the icon “I forgot my username” or “I forgot my password”
- Enter your personal and card information, such as the last 4 digits of the social security number, the three digits of the card number and CVV code
- Select the “Submit” icon and complete the remaining instructions to obtain your login details.
Prepaid Turbo Card App
Interestingly, Turbo Tax has a mobile application that allows cardholders to conduct transactions easily and conveniently.
What I need to point out is that by using the mobile VAT app, cardholders can activate new cards, check account balance and transaction history, direct deposits, pay bills, archive them in a safe, and receive them via a nearby ATM locator Notice. Make a purchase, etc.
Hence, I hope you can get all the detailed information according to your needs for login guide. However, if you have any queries regarding TurboTax Card Login or you want to know about any other customer surveys or any login guide. Do write in the comment section below or write to us at [email protected]