Last Updated on November 6, 2022 by Alis Lee
Twitter Login Guide: How to set up an account, log in, search and find sounds on Twitter.
Twitter is where news releases, link sharing and memes are born. It is also a place to chat with friends. However, unlike Facebook, Twitter is public by default. This is not a bad thing. This means that your jokes can be spread (if funny), and in addition to your friends, you can interact with your favourite reporters, athletes, artists or political figures in the same location.
Please follow our tips to get started on Twitter and prepare for a more satisfying experience.
Usually, tweets appear in the order they are spoken. At the top of the Twitter feed, you will see Tweets in just a few seconds. New tweets appear at the top, and old tweets are pushed down. If you haven’t logged in for a while, you might receive a box of recommended tweets that you might miss, but outside of this equation is simple: the more you scroll down, the further the tweets will go.
This speed has made Twitter the wrong place to watch protests around the world, follow and comment on sports or TV shows, and laugh at celebrities in the news. The best (and sometimes the worst) part is that people who share information and tweet are not necessarily newscasters. Anyone can be a Twitter reporter or a cultural critic, and this brings about a world of different views of people, all of which are organically integrated.
What is Tweeting and Retweeting?
Tweets can contain links, images, GIFs or videos. However, if you tweet in text, you can only enter a maximum of 280 characters. That’s 140, which is suffocating, but once you get used to it, you will learn to love simplicity. It helps to make your tweets eloquent and distracts a lot of attention when deleting other Tweets. Some people even say that Twitter has helped us become better writers.
Entering Twitter streaming unpreparedly will make you unhappy. Who will follow? What tweet did you tweet? Will this appear on my Twitter page? Will I miss the content posted by my friends? What is RT? Please follow our tips to get started on Twitter and prepare for a more satisfying experience.
How to create a Twitter account on the desktop?
- Visit Twitter.com or download the app and register for an account. The “full name” you provide will be your display name, but unlike Facebook, you can change the display name any number of times, so it’s very easy to remain anonymous if you want.
- Enter your phone number. This is a form of authentication and will help you if you cannot access your account. You will want to use a phone that can actually be used because the next step will require you to verify the number sent via SMS.
- Choose a password and keep it safe! You don’t need to spend a lot of money to get your account, and you don’t need to destroy the reputation you’ve worked hard to build.
- Choose your interest. This will help you with the next step because Twitter will give you suggestions for people you can follow. You can also skip these two commands by saying “Skip now” in the upper right corner.
- Once inside, click the grey outline next to the “Tweet” button at the top right of the screen, and then click “Settings and Privacy”. At the top, you can choose your favourite username. This will be your username or address, and people can tell you to type @ in front of your username in Tweet. Choose what you like, not what other people think of.
Choose an avatar. The default setting is a profile, but you can set the avatar according to your needs (your face, dog on the skateboard, the possibilities are endless). Just click on the outline and go to “Profile”, then click on “Edit Profile” on the right under the blue bar. You can also update the header image from here. Make sure to read Twitter’s avatar rules to ensure that the content you choose does not violate.
Write your resume. You may want to list your work or life location, or the lines of a favourite poem in your resume. This is a short promotion that lets your potential followers know who you are and what tweets you might post. If you have your own website, there is a convenient place to list your own website.
How to create a Twitter account on your phone?
- Fill in your name, phone number/email address. Make sure to use the real one, otherwise, you will be asked for verification in the next step.
- Enter the verification code received in any contact information entered in step 1. Choose a password. Make it strong, and for God’s love, please don’t use “dragon” like everyone else.
- Choose whether to synchronize contacts. This can help you find Twitter followers you know, but if you don’t want to do this, just click “Not Now”.
- Find your interest. This will help Twitter recommend a good profile for you to follow.
- Twitter will provide you with some accounts based on your interests, which you can follow. Choose the little things you like. If you see them starting, it is the right foot feeding.
- You are in! Just click the blue button in the upper right corner of Twitter and the grey outline in the upper left corner to change your profile picture and settings, and get tweets!
How to search on Twitter?
Twitter is not about friendship, but about following. You can follow people you know, artists or projects you like. You can follow botnet accounts and imitate. Indeed, you can do whatever you want.
- If you selected some people when setting up your account, you may already be following some people.
- You can also search for the desired character in the box in the upper right corner. If you are a fan of GZA, please follow GZA. If you are a fan of Golden State Warriors, please follow Steph Curry.
- Additionally, if you want to read wired, please follow wired.
- Twitter will continue to provide advice to those who use it. If you use an app, these suggestions will be displayed in your feed; if you use a website, these suggestions will be displayed on the side of the screen.
- Also, if you are using a mobile app, you can also click on the call function, which will provide you with suggestions based on your tweets or favourite content.
- Continue to add people. There is no limit, but once you reach 100 to 250 accounts, you will notice the correlation between the number of followers and the number of tweets shown in the feed. If you want more, please continue to increase staff. But build it slowly and see how it feels.
Your first tweet
Before you start Tweets, it may be helpful to understand some of the relevant mechanisms.
- The length of all tweets must not exceed 280 characters. Although this seems too short to say anything substantive, it is not. This may mean having to tweet multiple times to make a complex point (on Twittersphere, we call it a topic), but dividing your thoughts into two lines can make your statement stronger, easier to read, and more shared Sex.
- Speaking of Twitter topics, if you want to say more than 280 characters on a topic, it is easy to do. Just use the “Tweet” button to write your first Tweet, then click the + button in the lower right corner. This will combine a series of tweets where you can clarify a larger point.
- If you want to add an image, video, poll or gif, you can do it in the bottom bar of the “Create New Tweet” box. Adding an image will not take up any of your 280 characters, and you can add up to four photos or videos that are less than 2:20 in length and 500MB in size.
- Sharing your Tweet link will reduce the number of characters by 23 characters. Expert tip: leave a space between the text and the link. Otherwise, it may include the entire link in your character count.
- It is best to use Hashtags to add to larger conversations because the most popular conversations appear on the left side of the “Home” tab. You can also click on a hashtag, so you can click on a hashtag to see all tweets related to that topic.
Understanding Twitter Lingo
The more you browse Twitter and find people whose tweets you think are smart or interesting, you will see some shorthand terms disappear. This is it.
HT stands for “Hat Tips”. This is the information you use to enter your account. The account first informs you of the information you share on Tweet. No need, but it is a good idea.
The @ symbol is when you include someone’s name in a tweet. The person will receive the prompt you have instructed. Use it to send a public “Hey, here” message, or add someone to a conversation currently in progress.
RT stands for “Retweet”. When you repost someone, you can repost someone’s tweet yourself, or you can add your own comment. If you do this, when you post a tweet, the tweet you are commenting on will appear directly below the comment.
Twitter allows you to send private messages with people who have enabled this feature. Often called DM, it allows you to have more conversations and chat with other people in private. Although all regular Tweets are public, including @mentions, DMs are completely private. Only people listed in the DM can see it.
Make a list and follow hashtags
Many people complain about the difficulty of following Twitter. If people tweet when you are offline, you may not be able to see it until later. However, the idea of Twitter is not to capture all the information sent by someone, but to be online at the same time as other people. This is like a huge meeting place, a chat room open and abundant in public places.
Twitter sometimes filters the timeline to show the tweets of your favourite people first (Twitter will see who you talk to most often, so it knows who you want to see Tweets from), and then display the Tweets in real-time in counterclockwise order. This is a great feature to help you stay informed about what happened during your absence.
However, if you don’t want to miss any beats, please refer to the following tips.
Go directly to the page of the person you want to follow closely and check their tweets.
Find the hashtag of the event you want to follow, and click the “Live” tab to see the latest tweets in the broader conversation.
Turn on your notification. You can set the mobile app to send you to push notifications based on popular tweets and news from the event. This is useful if you want to track the people and media you like, but you can’t watch online all day.
Use Tweetdeck, which is the most customizable Twitter application. You can only create a list of a few people, and you can check these lists to make sure you get tweets from everyone on the list. You can also set up custom lists in Twitter to organize the people you follow and ensure your overall safety.
Remember, by default, everything on Twitter is public. However, you can easily create your own experience. If you want to make Twitter a place to interact with your friends privately, just set your account to private. Enabling this setting means that if you want them to be able to view your tweets and communicate with you, you must manually grant them to anyone who wants to follow you. With a private account, only people you allow to follow can see your tweets. However, most people choose to leave their public accounts. If Facebook is the table for dinner with family and friends, then Twitter is a lively bar. Most of them choose to stick to the default settings, but they only choose what they say to strangers.
Most importantly, if your account is a public account, and someone is acting in a ridiculous way, posting malicious tweets (called phishing), or constantly disturbing you, you can block, silence or report their behaviour at any time. You can use all these options, so don’t be afraid to use them. Happy tweet!
Hence, I hope you can get all the detailed information according to your needs for login guide. However, if you have any queries regarding Twitter login or you want to know about any other customer surveys or any login guide. Do write in the comment section below or write to us at [email protected]