Last Updated on November 6, 2022 by Alis Lee
Telltims.Com-Participate in the TellTims survey to obtain a verification code for redemption!
The Tell Tims survey, which can be found on www.telltims.com, is an online survey designed by a company called Tell Tim’s to help you evaluate the satisfaction of your products and services and win many lucky reward for new visitors.
If you have lunch or dinner at a Telltimes retailer, the receipt may be good for Survey. Do not receive. The receipt includes a token that allows you to access online surveys. Tell the team that surveys are important to you and the company. After sharing your honest feedback, you may make a full contribution to expanding your business. The restaurant is working hard to collect your feedback to improve the retailer’s level of service so that you can fall in love with your meals in a very personal way.
The only thing that makes the survey unique is its simplicity and the fact that it can be accessed from the comfort of your sofa. You can complete our survey in just a few minutes, so please take advantage of our step-by-step guide to win.
The story of Tim Horton
Tim Hortons (Tim Hortons Inc.) is a fast food restaurant located in Ontario, Canada, specializing in coffee and cakes. The company was founded in 1964 and was previously known as Tim Horton Donuts, Tim Donuts Limited and The TDL Group.
This humble donut shop has undergone many changes, mergers and partnerships throughout its history. However, the brand has withstood the test of time in chains in the United States, the United Kingdom and Asia.
TellTims Hortons reward survey
Complete our 2020 Tim Hortons customer survey to obtain Tim Hortons coupon codes to redeem for printed quotes.
Tim Horton Survey: Rules and Requirements
- You must be a US resident.
- To participate in this survey, you need to have a valid Tim Horton purchase receipt.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- Basic understanding of English or Spanish.
- Take this survey within 7 days; otherwise, it will be invalid.
- Redeem your voucher, buy one, and get one for free within 30 days before expiration.
- Customers can only use it once.
- Please remember not to transfer, sell or erase Xerox to copy your code.
- A customer can only participate in 5 surveys per month.
How to take a survey by Tim Hortons?
- First, visit Tim Hortons’ official guest satisfaction survey website at www.telltims.com, located in Telltims.ca, Canada
- Choose your language English or French.
- Now enter the Tim Hortons area code from your Tim Hortons receipt.
- After selecting the store, press the start button.
- Now, Tim Horton’s guest satisfaction survey will begin.
- You must provide real feedback on customer service and answer all questions based on your previous experience with Tim Horton.
- Answer each question honestly and accurately.
- After completing the survey, click the “Submit” button.
- Finally, you can obtain the verification code/coupon code, save it and use it at the next Tim Hortons restaurant visit to redeem your offer.
Tim Hortons Customer Service Phone
- Tim Hortons-Headquarters
- Address: L6K 2Y1 ON 874 Sinclair Rd Oakville
- Phone number: (905) 845-6511
Reference link to Tim Horton’s survey
- Tim Hortons official website: Clcik here
- Link to Tim Hortons customer survey: Click here
Finally, the company allows you to participate in customer surveys. These questions are simple and are related to your past experience when visiting the joints.
I hope you can get all the detailed information according to your needs for the any survey. However, if you have any queries regarding www.Telltims.smg.com or you want to know about any other customer surveys or any login guide. Do write in the comment section below or write to us at [email protected]