Last Updated on August 8, 2022 by Alis Lee
Xero Login Guide: How to log in to Xero?
Log in to your organization from the Xero website. Use the same login details for Xero, Xero login Central and our mobile app.
We recommend that you use two-step authentication in addition to your email and password to make your login more secure.
What you need to know
We recommend using two-step authentication (2SA) to make login more secure and provide more protection for your account.
Use the same login details for Xero, Xero Central and Xero mobile apps. If you log in to Xero or Xero Central, you will automatically log in to the other (as long as both use the same browser). Log out from one and log out from the other (in the same browser).
You can view articles in Xero Central without logging in, but to post a discussion or submit a case with Xero support, you must log in.
Log in to Xero Central using the same login credentials as Xero.
How to log in
To log in to Xero, please visit https://login.xero.com/identity/user/login.
To log in to Xero Central, click “Log in” at the top of any Xero Central page.
Enter your email and password.
Click Sign in.
If you configure 2SA, you should also:
Open the authentication application on your phone.
Copy the six-digit code provided by the application into Xero.
- (Optional) Check the box “Remember me for 30 days” to mark your computer as trusted.
- Click Login.
- If you have trouble logging in with 2SA, please refer to our troubleshooting tips.
- Change your login details
- If you need to change your login details, please refer to our page to learn how to change your email address or password.
- If you change the phone, you need to transfer the two-step authentication to the new phone.
Hence, I hope you can get all the detailed information according to your needs for login guide. However, if you have any queries regarding Xero Login or you want to know about any other customer surveys or any login guide. Do write in the comment section below or write to us at [email protected]